Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
In some sections of our website, we require the client to have the cookies enabled given that some of the featured require them to work, but under no circumstances collect personal information (identification, contact, work related, or in any other way).
The information obtained shall not be communicated to third parties, with the exception of cases where possible fraudulent activities are being investigated.
If the user wants to disable the cookies, he/she must do it directly from the web browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.